Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I come?
Because you’re ready for an adventure. You want to reconnect with yourself in a fun, deep and meaningful way. You want a break from technology and to re-discover what it feels like to be truly present, laugh until you cry, watch the sunrise from mountain tops, and bask in the glow of pure uninhibited bliss.
Who can attend?
Camp Yes is open to anyone 18 and older. Anybody who self-identifies as a woman is welcome to attend! We use an inclusive definition of “woman” and we welcome trans women, genderqueer women, and non-binary people who identify as women in a way that’s significant to them.
Do people come solo or with buddies?
You’re welcome and encouraged to bring your friends along — the more the merrier! But if you’re coming solo, don’t worry… you’ll leave with PLENTY of new friends.
How many people will be there?
75-100 amazing ladies of all ages and backgrounds! Small enough that you’ll get a chance to meet everybody, and big enough that you’ll be able to find a few people to connect more deeply with. You’ll be part of a small group you’ll spend more time with throughout the weekend.
What activities happen at camp? What are we going to do?
There will be campfires, pj parties, personal development workshops, creativity and art, rock climbing… like a real summer camp!
Can I lead an activity?
If you’re interested in leading a workshop, email us at: email@example.com. Otherwise, there will be informal times throughout the weekend where you can share your passions!
About the Cost
How much does Camp Yes cost?
Space is limited and pricing is in tiers based on certain accommodations. The sooner you sign-up saves you $100 off registration!
Early Bird Registration
Register by May 1st 2018
Cabin w/bathroom inside: $797
Open Air Tree House: $697
Open Air Cabin: $597
Register by August 1st 2018
Cabin w/bathroom inside: $897
Open Air Tree House: $797
Open Air Cabin: $697
Super Camper: $997
Help make it possible for us to offer more subsidized tickets to low-income campers!
Subsidized Ticket: $250-350
Apply for a sliding-scale subsidized ticket here.
Can I pay on a payment plan?
If you have questions about pricing, refunds, transferring a ticket, or would like to request a payment plan, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s included in the price of registration?
- Shared cabin accommodations* for three nights, with an amazing camp counselor + a crew of new best friends
- Delicious meals + snacks every day (8 meals total), served in a traditional camp dining hall
- Awesome Camp Yes swag including t-shirts, water bottles and MORE!
- Daily yoga or movement practice on our three mornings together – movement sessions will be accessible for all levels
- 3 All-camp keynotes that inspire and empower you to say YES to yourself!
- Up to 7 kickass playshops with Camp Yes guides and guest teachers (2-3 sessions per day), on subjects both playful and profound. Workshops may include Discovering Your SuperPowers, Handlettering, TieDye Fun, Spoken Word Poetry, Theater/Improv Arts, mixed in with traditional camp activities such as ropes courses, campfires, nature walks, games, archery… the list goes on. Note: These are examples only, lineup is still being finalized.
- Evening campfire gatherings with the entire Camp Yes Community, filled with laughter and connection. And possibly s’mores, skits, and songs.
- Full run of Camp Namanu amenities – we have it to ourselves all weekend – including trails, beach, & rowboats, and more.
- A priceless opportunity for connection with yourself, other amazing women and mother nature
- The BEST weekend you’ll have all summer!
What’s not included in the price of registration?
You’ll be responsible for your own travel to and from Camp, but we’ll help you coordinate carpools. Bring your own sleeping bag or linens, pillow, and towel. If you’re coming from out of town and bringing these items is difficult for you, we’ll provide a list of places you can rent them locally.
What’s the Camp like? What are the accommodations like?
We’ll be hanging out at Camp Namanu just an hour southeast of beautiful Portland, OR
You'll share a bunkhouse with your crew – a small group you'll spend time with throughout the weekend. Some cabins have bathrooms inside, while others share a central bathroom and showerhouse with private stalls steps away from each cabin.
What’s the schedule? Can I come late? Leave early?
You’ll arrive between 1-3pm on Thursday, and we’ll get started with activities that afternoon. We’ll have plenty to do over the weekend, and will wrap up Sunday afternoon between 1-2pm. We STRONGLY encourage you to arrive on time and be present for the entire weekend, but if you absolutely have to arrive a little late or leave a little earlier, let us know.
How do I get there? What’s the weather like? What do I pack?
Don’t worry! We’ll send you everything you need to know in your welcome packet, including directions and a suggested packing list.
What’s the tech situation? What if I have an internet emergency?
We'll encourage you to leave your phone in your bag on airplane mode for the duration of camp so you can stay present. We'll provide you with an emergency phone number in case someone needs to get in touch with you.
What’s the food like? Will there be alcohol?
We promise the food will be delicious! If you have special dietary needs or requests, let us know when you register. We won’t be providing alcohol.
Help, I have another question!
Email email@example.com and we’ll get you an answer.