Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I come?
Because you’re ready for an adventure. You want to reconnect with yourself in a fun, deep and meaningful way. You want a break from technology and to re-discover what it feels like to be truly present, laugh until you cry, watch the sunrise from mountain tops, and bask in the glow of pure uninhibited bliss.
Who can attend?
Camp Yes is open to anyone 18 and older. Anybody who self-identifies as a woman is welcome to attend! We use an inclusive definition of “woman” and we welcome trans women, genderqueer women, and non-binary people who identify as women in a way that’s significant to them.
Do people come solo or with buddies?
You’re welcome and encouraged to bring your friends along — the more the merrier! But if you’re coming solo, don’t worry… you’ll leave with PLENTY of new friends.
How many people will be there?
75-100 amazing ladies of all ages and backgrounds! Small enough that you’ll get a chance to meet everybody, and big enough that you’ll be able to find a few people to connect more deeply with. You’ll be part of a small group you’ll spend more time with throughout the weekend.
What activities happen at camp? What are we going to do?
There will be campfires, pj parties, personal development workshops, creativity and art, rock climbing… like a real summer camp!
Can I lead an activity?
We already are working on an incredible line-up of amazing facilitators to lead the playshops throughout camp. There will also be informal times throughout the weekend where you can share your passions!
About the Cost
How much does Camp Yes cost?
Space is limited and pricing is in tiers based on certain accommodations.
Register by July 20th 2018
Cabin w/bathroom inside: $897
Open Air Tree House: $797
Open Air Cabin: $697
Camp Yes Scholarships - Our scholarship spots for 2018 are full!
We do our best to make Camp accessible to more amazing women - so each year we grant as many scholarships as possible.
Are there refunds?
We will give refunds up to 60 days before camp and allow you to transfer your ticket to someone else up until 30 days before the event. If you have any questions regarding pricing or transferring a ticket contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s included in the price of registration?
- Shared cabin accommodations for three nights, with an amazing Camp Yes! Counselor include a crew of new best friends
- Daily Camp Crew Circles with a small group to reflect on your experience throughout the weekend
- Healthy delicious and nutritious meals along snacks every day (8 meals total)
- Camp Yes swag including t-shirts, water bottles and MORE!
- Daily yoga or movement practice taught by incredible teachers and instructors to help get your body moving
- All-camp keynote sessions that are designed to inspire and empower you to say YES to yourself!
- An amazing selection of Playshops with Camp Yes staff and guest teachers throughout the weekend.
- Playshops may include things such as Creative Expression, Discovering Your SuperPowers, Hand Lettering, Spoken Word Poetry, Theater/Improv Arts, combined with traditional camp activities such as ropes courses, campfires, nature walks, camp games, archery… and many more!
- Evening campfire gatherings with the entire Camp Yes Community with live music, cuddle puddles, deep talks with friends and of course... s'mores!
- A playful and fun life-changing experience for connection with yourself, other amazing women and the outdoors
- The BEST weekend you’ll have all summer!
What’s not included in the price of registration?
You’ll be responsible for your own travel to and from Camp, but we’ll help you coordinate carpools. Bring your own sleeping bag or linens, pillow, and towel.
What’s the Camp like? What are the accommodations like?
We’ll be hanging out at Camp Namanu just an hour southeast of beautiful Portland, OR
You'll share a cabin with your Camp Crew – a small group you'll spend time with throughout the weekend. Some cabins have bathrooms inside, while others share a central bathroom and showerhouse with private stalls steps away from each cabin. NOTE: The bathrooms are a bit further away if you are staying in the treehouse accommodations.
What’s the schedule? Can I come late? Leave early?
You’ll arrive at camp between 1-3pm on Thursday, and we’ll get started with activities that afternoon at 4pm. We’ll have plenty to do over the weekend, and will wrap up Sunday afternoon between 1-2pm. We STRONGLY encourage you to arrive on time and be present for the entire weekend, but if you absolutely have to arrive a little late or leave a little earlier, let us know.
How do I get there? What’s the weather like? What do I pack?
Don’t worry! We’ll send you everything you need to know in your welcome packet, including directions and a suggested packing list.
What’s the tech situation? What if I have an internet emergency?
We'll encourage you to leave your phone in your bag on airplane mode for the duration of camp so you can stay present. We'll provide you with an emergency phone number in case someone needs to get in touch with you.
What’s the food like? Will there be alcohol?
We promise the food will be delicious! If you have special dietary needs or requests, let us know when you register. Alcohol is not allowed on camp property. Don't worry! We will still have tons of fun.
Help, I have another question!
Email email@example.com and we’ll get you an answer.